The general requirements for entry into the Honours year in the School of BEES are as follows:
- You have been accepted by a supervisor;
- You have completed at least 144 UOC;
- You have achieved at least a credit average in six Level III subjects from your stated Major/Minor;
- You have completed the 12 UOC General Education requirement; and,
- You have satisfied the requirements of the program/plan in which you are enrolled.
If you have any unresolved WD, WC or NC grades it is your responsibility to sort these out with the relevant course coordinator and communicate this to your prospective supervisor and honours coordinator.